How BRANDSPARENCY handles your personal data can be read below in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement applies to the data processing of online visitors to the BRANDSPARENCY's website.
BRANDSPARENCY collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• For compiling visitor statistics. This allows BRANDSPARENCY to optimize website functionalities whereby data are anonymized as much as possible.
• For handling requested or gained information, and maintaining contact with you.
• To test and improve services.
• To secure BRANDSPARENCY's website and compile web statistics.
• To make targeted offers you might be interested in based on your personal data.
• To send a newsletter, service message or other electronic message.
• To inform you of BRANDSPARENCY services and offers that may be of interest to you.
• To analyze, maintain, secure and optimize related website technologies.
BRANDSPARENCY retains your personal data as long as necessary for the above mentioned purposes, or to comply with legal (retention) obligations.
Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties
• Electronic data, such as your e-mail address and cell phone number, may be provided by BRANDSPARENCY to Third Parties for the purpose of sending information and offers on services, only if you have given BRANDSPARENCY your unambiguous consent to do so. You can revoke a granted consent for the use of electronic contact data by Third Parties at any time by sending an email (see online contact form).
• BRANDSPARENCY may, in special cases, make your personal data available to Third Parties if BRANDSPARENCY is required to do so in the performance of a statutory requirement or by legal process.
• BRANDSPARENCY may also provide personal data to so-called processors who, on behalf of BRANDSPARENCY, provide products or services to you at your request, where (unless otherwise indicated) your personal data will only be used for the performance of that delivery obligation. These processors are not entitled to use the personal data for their own purposes.
Cookies and Surfing Behavior
• BRANDSPARENCY’s website uses "session cookies": these are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit a website. These cookies help make BRANDSPARENCY’s website more user-friendly. These cookies cannot damage your computer or the files on your computer. These cookies do not contain any personal data and are only used to make using BRANDSPARENCY’s website easier for you. They are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser.
• BRANDSPARENCY also uses Google Analytics to analyze the website performance. Google Analytics also places cookies on your computer that are used to create reports on an aggregate level about how visitors use a website. Google hereby acts as a processor within the meaning of the Data Protection Act (WBP) whereby BRANDSPARENCY is the responsible party.
• In your browser settings, you can decide whether to accept or reject cookies or whether you want your browser to notify you when a cookie is placed.
Inspection, Correction and Amendment of your Data
• BRANDSPARENCY does not use your e-mail address, address details and your (cell) phone number for any purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement, unless you have given your consent. You may withdraw a consent once given at any time or object to the use of your data for BRANDSPARENCY's newsletter.
• You may also request BRANDSPARENCY to review your data at any time and request that it be corrected or deleted if the data is incorrect or irrelevant for the stated purposes. You can send an email regarding this request (see online contact form).
• BRANDSPARENCY's website may contain links to other parties' websites.
• BRANDSPARENCY is not responsible or liable for the content of these sites and the way these sites handle your personal data. Please read the Privacy Statement and terms and conditions of the sites you are visiting.
To protect your personal data from loss and from misuse by Third Parties, BRANDSPARENCY has taken careful and appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or wish to review, correct or delete your information, please contact BRANDSPARENCY (see online contact form).
Change of this Privacy Statement
• BRANDSPARENCY reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement. Therefore, please check this Privacy Statement regularly for any changes.
• This Privacy Statement was last modified on May 24, 2018.